We're looking for bright and energetic people who want to be an integral part of building an ambitious, innovative product suite from the ground up. What we can offer:
- Access to latest exciting technologies (NodeJS, Amazon Web Services, Arduino, Raspberry Pi and more)
- A flat organisation with no hierarchy
- Talent growth opportunities
- Fun, young and innovative team
- Bi-weekly social events (company lunch, movie day, karaoke and more)
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home on Friday
- Casual dress (with bunny slippers)
- XBox/PS3/Wii, foosball, free flow of snacks, caffeine/energy drink
If you are interested in joining us, send your CV to email@example.com
Mobile/Web Application Developer (Permanent/Intern)
- Work with our mobile application and design team.
- Craft and maintain world-class iOS, Android & Web experiences.
- Using best practices and initiative to write rock-solid, beautiful code.
- Implement jaw-dropping awesome user interfaces.
- Proficiency in Objective-C/JAVA (not PhoneGap)
- Experience with web application development using PHP/Laravel/Zend Framework and MySQL/MongoDB/CouchDB. (not Joomla)
- Good understanding of media query and responsive web design. (not <table>)
- Experience with Linux/Unix. (not VirtualBox)
- Experience with Git or other version control systems.
- Experience with performance analysis and optimization.
- Ruby/Python/Node.js/ColdFusion - plus
- A creative, resourceful and tenacious approach to problem solving.
- Drive and enthusiasm to get produce great work to be proud of.
- Structured, organised and able to work within processes.
- High level of attention to detail.
Graphic/Web Designer (Permanent/Intern)
- Working on a wide range of projects from websites to mobile application.
- Work across the Werebits team and client stakeholders to consistently create experiences which are user focused and elegant.
- Cross-browser debugging in an efficient, structured approach.
- Writing for multiple-devices and responsive-design by default.
- Experience with Adobe _______. (Fill in the blank)
- Understanding of performance enhancing techniques. (LESS and Sprites)
- Good understanding of media query, responsive and semantic web design. (not <table>)
- Who knows how to have fun, who loves design and knows their tools e.g. Photoshop inside out.
- Done a lot of graphic or web design out of school or work.
- Hard-working and always look for solutions out of the box.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Willing to have fun and let all hell break loose once in a while
- Actively prospect the targeted market to identify new customers/leads.
- Identify and develop business opportunities with existing and potential customer to achieve company target.
- Follow up with existing customers and leads.
- Demo application to prospective customers and close the deal.
- Perform sales and marketing related duties that may be assigned by team lead from time to time.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate about selling.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Result oriented.
- Willing to travel.